Heart of Harmony

An invitation-based discussion space for those who seek to better themselves and their everyday lives through their connection with the Elements of Harmony

Good old fashioned introductions.

Concerto
    Magic Spirit

Good old fashioned introductions.

Post by Concerto on Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:54 pm

" I'm feeling lazy so yeah. I've just found the forums yesterday. I remember finding the project when I found Digibrony's video about it. Back then I tried using Rainbow Dash 3.0 (BGM). However I was a litte too skeptical so I gave up after about 2 days. Now I decided to try again and I have been listening to the file for about a week now with some results. " y2kConcerto April 22, 2014

Amazing to see how much time has passed since then. Doesn't seem like long at all. Princess Luna invited me last night so here I am. For those who don't know I switched to the path of Twilight Sparkle after about a month. Mainly because of Princess Celestia's guide to sensing auras. About one week later I had a vision of my current avatar.

I suppose what I'm looking for has to do with my soul's experiences in Equestria. I'm certain that I was a unicorn in Canterlot. Princess Luna has stated that she has seen me quite a bit in the castle. Usually around the time when she and Princess Celestia swap duties for the night and day.
    Bright Star
    Harmonic

Re: Good old fashioned introductions.

Post by Bright Star on Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:27 pm

Hello there Concerto, nice to see you here. I remember reading about your story and can't wait to hear more about you.

I wish you luck on your journey~
    -Bright Star

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:09 am

Many  greetings indeed. I remember passing you by in SL, but I did not think I would find you here. It is a welcoming surprise, and I can not wait till I get to know you a bit more. I wish you all the best.

~Ditzy
    Starlight (krazy)
    Rainbow Dash

Post by Starlight (krazy) on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:16 am

hey concerto! I remember seeing your posts and your story earlier~ good luck then
    Soarin
    Harmonic

Post by Soarin on Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:13 pm

Welcome to the forums, Concerto!

It's nice to see you here in the Heart. I wish you all the best during your time here. Smile

Para la estrella más brillante~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:51 am